Alumni and Friends
The Robert Noyce scholarship is for STEM undergraduates interested in pursuing a teaching career.
To recruit and train talented STEM students for a career in teaching in a qualifying high-need school.
- Recipients will receive a conditional $10,000 award for each scholarship year.
- Eligible for scholarship Junior and Senior Year
Recipient Selection Criteria
- In-state teacher candidates who are seeking a baccalaureate degree in one of the STEM disciplines, a teaching endorsement in a STEM area, and are admitted to the teacher licensure program.
- Candidates who maintain the required GPA (2.75-3.0) in their teacher education program.
- Candidates who complete a Noyce Scholarship Application Form requiring candidate’s signature of agreement to teach in a high-need school and signatures of recommendation and verification by one Colorado State University STEM faculty member.
For Scholarship information contact:
Derek Decker, Key Advisor
111 Education Building